About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wasting my paycheck

It's sad how I can't save my money. I had over $250 and I don't have to pay bills., so why don't have the same amount of money I had when I first received my check? I went online and started shopping. It's funny because having a job takes up all my time so what's the point of getting money when I can't go anywhere? I bought clothes for the one chance I'm off.

I'll be off for a month during the summer because of college tours so I'll enjoy my clothes in Florida. I don't think the clothes I bought are acceptable for a college tour... I bought shorts and tanks for those days when I go out for something fun, like the pool, movies, parties (that I hope to attend this summer).

Some of the clothes that I bought.


Don't mind that pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment