About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sigh

I spent the day with my dad and 5 month old brother. We went to Longhorn and I paid for our $60 meal.
While I was loading into the car, someone texted me to ask if I wanted to go see The Hangover Part 2. I replied, “Yes! What time and place and where? Can I get a ride?” I didn’t get a text back so I asked me dad if he wanted to see the movie and he said yea. I texted the dude back and said, “I’m going there now.” He asked who I was with and I said my dad. 
Negro never texted back. He ended up not going. I bet he just needed a ride.
If you’re gonna use me, at least pay me. I’m not supplying free rides; gas is too high for that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment