About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Guys in my hair

This morning I walked with my friend to meet one of her friends. This guy that I don't frequently talk to came up to me. He held his hands out like he was holding a ball. I saw he looked like he wanted to grab my hair so I said, "Go ahead." He automatically started playing in my hair. It was pretty funny. I kinda wish I had a picture of the view. A friend of his that I'm more acquainted with came up and screamed, "I WANT TO TOUCH IT TOO!" So, I had two guys in my hair for about a minute or two and they backed up and the first guy placed a hand on my shoulder before he left.
Hand in hair disease is contagious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment