About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Discovery

Just because I feel like telling this short story, I will.
I wore my oversized uniform shirt today because my other shirt was dirty. This other guy who is really buff has a shirt that is tight in the arm area. So he said, “We should switch shirts.” I thought about it all day and at 9PM, I told him, “Let’s switch shirts.” So, he looked at me for a second and I started taking my shirt off while the manager was away. Meanwhile, the guy on drive-thru turned to me and was like, “Woah! Where did those come from?!” We switched shirts and he realized the shirts were the same size so there was no point in switching shirts. But the flash of my boobs will forever be in their heads because according to them they thought I was a “33 A” cup.
Haha, and I had a tanktop under my uniform shirt so it’s not like I just took of the shirt and stood in my bra for a second while at work.

1 comment: