About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hate this about myself.

I constantly find myself self-editing myself before I speak. Most times, I run out of time and I just lost a potential moment to leave an impression on someone. When I rush whatever I want to say, it sounds wrong and unintelligent and most times, people point out the flaw.
I'm not proud of this part of myself. I want to just say the first thing that pops into my head but I'm scared of the response.

1 comment:

  1. I have this problem myself. People say I don't think before I speak...but in reality. People like us just not afraid to share what's on our mind.

    ReplyDelete