About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My teacher told us that she is going to another school next year.

My class took it badly because it’s about 14 of us in there and we’ve become a family. We gave our teacher a rapper name and she pretty much knows our lives. We plan imaginary scenarios and even semi-planned a 49th union of the class together at Taco Bell.
She says she wants change. We didn't think of her changing her life as we move on with our lives next year. Just always expected her to be where she is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment