About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Friday, May 6, 2011

About a person I know

It sucks how many times you and a person can share eye contact and never take it further. No "hey", "what’s up", "how’s it going".. Just those few seconds where you don’t know what to do but stare and hope the other is thinking about you the way that you’re thinking about them.
I don’t like this guy but he’s the type of person that you want to talk to but don’t know how to start a conversation with.
It’s funny when I hear that he has referenced me in a conversation or even starts a random little chat about something.
He’s a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment