About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stranger

So, last night before I got off work, I have to clean the lobby. So, as I was finishing up, a coworker of mine came with his friends. One of his friends said, “Heyyyyyyyy! How you durin’ girl!?” And reached out his arms for a hug. Note that I don’t know him. He seemed friendly so I gave him a hug. He started making small talk with me as my coworker was waiting for his food to cook. The guy was one of those people that are friendly and act so strange that all you can do is giggle/laugh at their antics. 
As I left, the dude said, “It was nice meeting you!” I said same here and walked to my car. At this point, my coworker and his friends went outside. As I was walking to the car, I heard my coworker say to him, “You don’t even know her name.” He replied, “So.” It sounded so carefree like it was so irrelevant that he talked to someone that was probably years younger than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment