About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just a thought

If I get married, I think we would have to take loads of breaks from each other… Not “ok since we’re not together, let’s fuck other people” breaks, just little vacations from each other. I can’t stand being in the same house with people nonstop unless we’re doing something. I don’t like “just” existing in the same house as someone.. There must be communication or I think I’ll go insane and make you hate me just so we can talk to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment