About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Monday, January 31, 2011

So sad

I wonder what people say behind my back. I hear a lot of things that may apply to me when people talk about others behind their back, for example, when someone sees a girl with nappy hair and says, “Can she even get a comb through it?” I feel bad that I don’t say anything but I feel that even if I said anything they wouldn’t listen anyway. Is it wrong of me not to say anything? People are going to think what they want, even if I try to correct them this time. My words don’t have any power in high school and that saddens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment