About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hair Regimen

I thought it was important to address what I do to my hair.

Shampoo: VO5 Moisturizing Milk Shampoo
Conditioner/Co-wash - VO5 Moisturizing Milk Conditioner
Moisturizer - Palmer's Coconut Oil Hair Milk
Gel: Olive Oil Eco-Styler Gel

This may not seem much now but those are my staples. As a high schooler, I don't have the money to go out and buy whatever I want at the moment so local beauty supply stores and Walmart are my friend.

I wash every two weeks and co-wash every two/three days, depending on my mood. Every time I co-wash, I detangle with my shower comb. I just ordered my Denman Brush D3 and I can't wait to use it to define my curls or even just to get rid of shed hair after co-washes.

My favorite hairstyles to wear are my simple afro, an afro puff, or a pompadour/fro hawk. My hair isn't long enough for longer hairstyles, but I can't wait to try them. I'll add twists and twist-outs to my list once I'm comfortable with how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment