About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Marry who?

I heard some disturbing news today about this guy that likes me… One of his friends on the bus told me that he said that he’s said that he’s going to marry me… My first thought to this was that I'm not going to know him past high school so what makes him think that I’m going to marry him? 
I have no clue if this is true or not but I rather not know.. I told the dude that told me that…
I hate obsessive people.
It’s high school! If you haven’t even dated a person yet, please don’t claim that you’re going to marry someone that you barely know!

No comments:

Post a Comment