About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Summer plans?

Since I refuse to get a digital camera because my phone takes sexy pictures, I plan to buy clothes.

I'm going to buy summer clothes while they're undesirable at the moment. It's hard finding my size during the summer. I plan to get some off the shoulder shirts, shorts, floral/lace tights, and accessories.

Gotta make the summer before I turn eighteen something special.

I need to do college visits this summer and I want to go to the beach and amusement parks and just have fun. If you don't know me, I tend to stay home and just watch kids all summer. It's not exactly what I want to do with my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment