About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Compliment and a bad conversation

Today was my first day back to school and it was an ok day. I received homework but that was expected.
Two of my friends said that my hair looked bigger so I'm glad it looks like it's growing (because it is!).
The sucky part of my day was in 5th period. This guy asked me if I'm going to straighten my hair again. I told him that there is no point in doing that when it's short but maybe when it's longer and for a day or two. He asked why for such a short time and I said, "I want big hair, that's why I cut it." He then said that he liked it straight better and I just said thanks and told him too bad because I'm leaving it likes this. He asked, "What if your boyfriend wanted you to straighten your hair?" I shrugged my shoulder and told him that he shouldn't be my boyfriend if he doesn't like my hair like this.
The nerve of him to say such a thing.. It's my hair, why are you worried about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment