About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fail of the day

I went to my school's library and there is this student helper who just loves my last name and every time I check-in to the library, he says my name. Today, I was eating sour patch straws and I had one in my mouth and he said, "Hey Beautiful, how's your day going." I was looking down at the paper, writing my name and I awkwardly tried to say good but it just came out as a incoherent word. He paused and stared at me before laughing, "I guess that means good." I looked up at him and smiled as I nodded my head. As soon, as I took out the candy from my mouth I said later and ran over to my friend, to embarrassed to try to talk to him after that slip up.

No comments:

Post a Comment