About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Storm?

Supposedly, it's supposed to snow tonight, into tomorrow. Someone told me it would be 5-7 inches of snow.. I'll believe it once it happens. So far, no snow. I'll check the school's website and outside before I get dressed. I hate when I find out when I'm standing outside. If there is snow and ice on the road... No school.

 I also dyed my blonde part, red. Like a cherry red.




I hanged out with Baby J all day. I would be an awesome teen mom if I dropped out of school.  I only have a year and a half left of school. I'm defiantly, not planning on being a mother anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment