About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Customer-Worker Relationship

This guy, around my age, came to the cash register and ordered four whopper juniors and a small fry. While I was getting his change, he asked do they do drug tests to be hired. I told him, “No, just be sober when you turn in your application.” He nodded his head and waited for his food. After a few minutes, I gave him his food and he asked how old I was. After I responded, he paused and then asked for my number. At this moment, I’m like, “Did he just seriously ask me for my number? I do a once over of him and told him, “I don’t think I’m allowed to… We’re super busy. If you wait til we aren’t, then sure.” He said, “Nah,” and left.
Thank God he didn’t stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment