About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My thoughts on the new movie “Something Borrowed”

Why would I introduce my best friend to a guy that I’ve had a huge crush on. In my mind, he’s mine and if I didn’t officially lay claim to him before my friends meet him, then they aren’t meeting him. If they so happen to meet him and like him to then I’ll become the bitch and we would practically be fighting over the guy until he choses which one of us he likes best. I won’t be sour if he likes her because at least I tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment