About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Pissed for no reason

In my AP Psychology class, I sit in front of this lazy, senior chick who does nothing but complain and talk about stupid stuff in class. What does this have to do with me? She’s a complete nuisance. Her voice is so high pitch and annoying and she doesn’t stay in her business. When she has nothing to talk about, she starts looking around for something to talk about. I don’t understand why she would talk to me. We had an earlier confrontation where it was obvious that I didn’t like her and she still tried to talk to me. And then later, as I’m walking to class, she has the nerve to keep talking about me. Her voice was so loud that I could hear from 20 feet away. I’m guessing she wanted a fight because it was so obvious that she was talking about me. If only I wasn’t so stubborn, I would change seats but I picked that desk first and hate little changes like that. One more months of this and then I won’t have to hear her annoying voice again.

1 comment:

  1. At my alma mater we got a joke about Psychology classes. We say: "People take psychology not to help other people, but to help themselves" lol. Just messing with ya

    ReplyDelete