About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Worst day at work by far

First, a group of guys (about 5 of them) came into Burger King. I already knew I wasn't going to enjoy taking their order because they're eyes were glazed over. They step up to the counter and their odor just hits me. They were high, like it was 4/20 day high. Every time they talked, the smell just hit me, over and over again. This one guy had dreads in a mohawk and I was just staring at it because I don't see that hairstyle that much... I guess he thought I liked him or something because he leaned over to talk in my ear and asked if I could hook him up with some free fries... Hell no. I told him, "I don't pack the food, sorry." He laughed, in my face, and said alright. They kept coming to the counter to buy more food which I disliked so much. After they left, I had to clean their mess. Tell me why they weren't conscious enough to not make a mess like they were three? I hate people like them.

There was also this really dumb lady that came to the counter. She ordered 3 whoppers. At the Burger King that I work out, we have a buy one, get one free whopper. I asked her if she wanted 4 whoppers and just pay for 2 and she's like, "No, I just want three whoppers." We go back and forth with this because I was only trying to help her and she wasn't seeing that. So, in the end, she buys her whoppers and after I ring it up, she's like, "I want my other free whopper." I'm looking at her like, "Bitch, I already rang it up." My manager intervenes and says that already told that she could of gotten two free whoppers before. I had a customer after her so I missed the whole conversation. She ended up coming back to the register asking for her money back. She looked pissed. I'm kinda glad she left because she got on my nerves but those wasted whoppers...

1 comment:

  1. lmao at the dumb lady that didn't understand the Buy One Get One Free deal smh.

    ReplyDelete