About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A feeling

I love when I have a crush on someone because every time I’m around them I get this goofy smile and laugh to myself just thinking about them.  I guess you could call me creepy because I give them side glances and then go back to what I was doing; this continues til I leave where ever the guy is. 
Even when I’m thinking about them, people ask me what’s so funny and I can’t tell them because I can’t answer. It’s not something I can explain, it’s just a euphoric feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment