About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Monday, December 13, 2010

A month flew by

It's Monday and also it's kinda sorta been a month since I did my big chop (BC). I did it Monday, November 15 and it's December 13. It's really going to be my nappiversary on Wednesday, December 15. I never thought that I would cut my hair super short or grow out my afro-textured hair. I never really loved my hair because of braiding it. My mom wouldn't braid tight.. But everyone else like other family members or whoever my dad paid to do my hair, braided tight and hit me when I screamed. I would be in tears, literally. Now, I'm excited that I can do my own hair (besides braid).
Freshly cut before I washed it to get it curly; it was a dry BC


My first wash-n-go


My afro

Freshly bleached

Hair gelled in the front

Texture

Braids with poof

No comments:

Post a Comment