About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Goals for 2011

I guess you could call this my resolutions but I wanted to make a list of things I want to accomplish this year.

  • Get a job
  • Raise my GPA 
  • Gain scholarships
  • Apply for early admission
  • Get a puppy/dog
  • Get a belly button piercing
It's a short list but to me those are major things. Getting a job isn't easy. I'm going to try harder in 2011 to get a job so that I can pay for admission fees and my SAT and ACT tests. I also need to save money to either by a dog from my sister's neighbor for $600 or to get one from a shelter.
I'm turning eighteen this year so I thought I could get a belly button piercing just for the hell of it. I'll be old enough to vote and do whatever I want. My parents even told me that they wouldn't care as long as I don't get arrested so I'm free to do whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment