About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Christmas Spirit

My new baby brother is home. He's so small and has a head of hair. Jojo loves playing with his hair! He has jaundice which is due to his liver being immature and not filtering bilirubin from his blood. His eyes have a yellow-ish tint. I hope he gets better. It's so cold outside and he has the sniffles already. Poor baby.

I won't get to see him or Jojo until next year (literally). Thankfully, my grandmother cared enough to buy me a plane ticket to Florida. My mother was going to leave me in Georgia. No offense but I really didn't want to spend my winter break here.
  • It's too cold
  • My step mom's family came to see the baby
I just can't deal with the two. Plus, even though I was in Florida two weeks ago, the mood was depressing and I really didn't want to be there under those circumstances.

Natural hair update: Besides it being a whole month since I cut my hair, I styled my hair into a pomadour poof style. I think it's really cute. I used a tutorial from YouTube. I'm so happy that I was able to do it! It's super easy and quick to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment