About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The days before Christmas

I forgot what my winter breaks used to be like. It is so warm here! I went to the mall with my younger sister and females were in shorts and sandals! In Georgia, everyone is wearing jackets and boots. It was a major difference. I don't know why I was so surprised.. Maybe I'm getting used to Georgia? I refuse to believe that but anything is possible.

In the mean time, I've been helping my sister bleach her hair. She wants to dye her hair pink and purple.


My mom bought a dog and I've been playing with him. He's 5 months old and loves to be held.


My sister and I have been driving around and going to plazas. We also went to the mall to buy each other stuff. I bought her bleach and I asked her for a denman brush.


Wearing my sister's hair accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment