About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The pros of my own car


I had to bring my brother with me to this last minute invite to a block party. It wasn't fun and we pretty much got kicked out because a whole bunch of teenagers (my group) were all trying to be on the trampoline all at once. Once we took their candy, we had to take this girl home because she was grounded. We all went to her house and chilled outside. After a good two hours outside her house, it began to rain. I had to take home two guys so me, them, and my brother ended up at one of the guys house and chilling. The guy's brother was playing a shooting game on the PS3 and my brother just got so excited. He just kept talking throughout the whole game. I told my brother to be quiet... But that didn't work. So, I began to tell him to shut up and he one up-ed me with "shut the fuck up". He began to sing that phrase til I tackled him to the ground. After that, I don't know why but I ended up wrestling with the guys until it was 11:54.
It was a pretty crazy night. Now, I have to do some homework :/

No comments:

Post a Comment