About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Guy


We have this new guy and I like working with him. He isn't slow in packing and if you tell him something once, he comprehends unlike this other girl they hired. He's way better than that other girl! She legit just stares at orders and doesn't do shit. And then, when she does pack orders she does everything wrong.
The new guy is a senior like myself, at my rival school. I wonder if he's single or not. I pretty much have to ask him questions to get anything out of him because he's pretty quiet. He keeps to himself unless he has a question about something. He reminds me of me but as a guy, they'll talk to him more than they talk to me. I guess this is my chance to be more open and make a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment