About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm going to hate senior year


First, I had to go to this place called Maxwell. The teacher seems cool and all but it's depressing to be out of the loop at school for the first three classes.
I walked into my fourth period class and everyone was like, "What are you doing here?" Mind you, I came back to school from a 20 minute drive from Maxwell and went to the wrong bus (which is gonna be changed). My whole class is mad that we have to change their lunch because they have all their friends in C lunch. It is what it is.
I failed two quizzes... I hardly think it's fair to test students on the first day of school. I hate teachers who ask questions on the littlest details. I read the book! You don't need to ask me what color the stupid thing wore. I'm going to reread that book and make a list of characters and little, stupid details because this class is gonna kick my butt. That was all my AP Literature class. I also failed my AP Chemistry quiz but that's whatever. I'm more scared for AP Literature then anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment