About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm terrible at this

When I say 'this' I mean blogging. It's mean a whole month since I've been on blogger and it sucks because I had my heart set on blogging.
It's weird. At times, I have the need to type something but I don't know what. I'm at lost for words most of the time. I'm horrible at confrontation and I actually get nervous just thinking about it. (Some) People see me as brave and uncaring but I struggle with little things like conversations and other stuff. I criticize people in my head just to keep myself from thinking about the one person I should be worried about. Myself.

Anyway, I recently went to the Bronner Brothers' International Hair Show on Saturday, February 19, 2011. It was fun and I got to meet a naturalista that I watch on YouTube.
Blackonyx77
I actually saw a lot of interesting hairstyles that I posted on facebook and my other blog.

1 comment: