About Me

My photo
Hey! I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Dominique and if you've already skimmed through my blog a bit, I'm a teenager who believes in documenting bits and pieces of her life online. Nothing on the internet is forever gone so it's like a snapshot of my life and interests.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Dominiques


I hate that other people share the same name. When I hear my name it's never for me and that's just makes me feel inadequate. I'm known has the short Dominique but I wish I had a better indicator or nickname that is just mine.

I know a name is just something you're called by to distinguish you from the rest but I've always thought my name was mine I went to middle school and not it's even more downhill that I'm at a high school with 3,000+ students. I know of five Dominiques and one of them is very well known. I'm kinda jealous.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean honey... My name is India, and I always loved my name. It sounds pretty and exotic to me. But then I meet other.. Indias.. and it just isnt the same. Oh and dont get me started on how they spell it. Endia, Indyiah, Ndya... ITS LUDICROUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete